Fitovers Eyewear Otto Sunglasses
- Sales Rank:18,774,336
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):20 x 15 x 15
- Release Date:April 15, 2008
- Model:FTE OT002-14
- A polarized prescription sunglass with bi-focals or progressive lenses can cost $400 to $600. Fitovers Eyewear offers a stylish and fashionable alternative at a fraction of the price.
- PolarDynamiX 1.4mm (glass-like) Premium polarized front and side lenses block harmful UV light and annoying glare, while providing natural color definition and enhanced visual acuity, reducing eyestrain
- High performance Crystal Nylon flexible frame with an integrated brow bar to completely bock out sunlight from above
- Fitovers Eyewear products are so light weight and comfortable that you forget that you are wearing two pairs of glasses.
- Lens Treatments: Splotch Gard, Duo Hard Coat & Flash Reflect prevent fingerprints, water and smudges from adhereing to the lens, reflects bright light in intense light conditions, while protecting your lenses for years to come.
The Otto Fitover with Grey PDX lenses is designed to be worn over large prescription eyewear frame shapes. These lenses maintain true color definition in all conditions are ideal for driving or any general purpose outdoor activity where annoying glare is present.
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com