Managing Airports, Second Edition: An International Perspective
New (23) Used (19) from $50.00
Also Available In:
Approaching management topics from a strategic and commercial perspective rather than from an operational and technical angle, Managing Airports, second edition, provides an innovative insight into the processes behind running a successful airport. It contains examples and case studies from airports all over the world to aid understanding of the key topic areas and to place them in a practical context.
* tackles the key airport management issues related to economic performance, marketing and service provision within the context of the industry's wider development
* systematically considers the impact that airports have on the surrounding community, from both an environmental and economic viewpoint
* analyses the contemporary trends towards privatization and globalization that are fundamentally changing the nature of the industry
Accessible and up-to-date, Managing Airports second edition, is ideal for students, lecturers and researchers of transport and tourism, and practitioners within the air transport industry. Airport case studies include those from BAA, Vienna, Aer Rianta, Amsterdam, Australia and the USA.
* Revised second edition which reflect huge changes in airports management today in the light of disasters such as 9/11
* Comprehensive text which considers all the key economic, marketing and planning issues related to airport management
* International case studies
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com