The Photographer's Survival Guide: How to Build and Grow a Successful Business
New (16) Used (37) Collectible (1) from $2.11
Also Available In:
Practical, real-world advice for commercial photographers
At last, a down-to-earth, no-nonsense guide that provides guidance and tools for all levels of photographers–from those just starting out to those who want to move to the next level. Turn to this book for ready-to-use guidance on navigating the ins and outs of the industry, including:
• Establishing a recognizable style that is all your own
• Creating a website and portfolio, including costs, selecting images, and working with a designer
• Building, buying, and using contact lists and databases; creating e-mail blasts and printed promotions; and person-to-person meetings with buyers
• Estimating, bidding, and negotiating your fee
• Doing the job: prep work, the actual shoot, post-production, and billing
• Understanding the stock photography business
The book considers those uncomfortable "What do I do?" moments and presents tips from industry insiders, including how they make buying decisions.
The Photographer’s Survival Guide is also a resource that lists portfolio makers, website builders, printers, and database services, as well as deadlines for important photography contests. An appendix explains usage terms the savvy photographer must understand.
The accompanying CD contains 21 invaluable forms and templates–for an annual budget, a database of contacts, estimate and invoice forms, releases, terms and conditions, and more–that photographers can download.
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com