An Introduction to CNC Machining and Programming
- List Price:
- Buy New: $30.70
as of 1/20/2018 03:09 UTC details
- You Save: $5.25 (15%)
- Sales Rank:2,143,364
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.1
- Dimensions (in):6.5 x 1.3 x 9.5
- Publication Date:January 1, 1991
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Presents a balanced introduction to both machining and part programming.
- Uses the reader's knowledge on conventional machines to explain the operation of CNC machining.
- Includes sufficient information to provide the theoretical knowledge and practical aspects needed to comprehend CNC machining.
- Contains a chapter on conversational and manual programming as well as computer aided part programming.
- Offers hundreds of clear illustrations to fully clarify the text.
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com