Basic Machining Reference Handbook
- List Price:
- Buy New: $49.92
as of 1/20/2018 09:14 UTC details
- You Save: $5.03 (9%)
- Seller:Sandy Books Store
- Sales Rank:2,697,427
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.1
- Dimensions (in):6 x 0.7 x 9
- Publication Date:June 15, 2001
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Basic Machining Reference Handbook
- Includes expanded chapters on numerical control and computerized operations.
- Contains additional speeds and feeds tables, general troubleshooting concepts, and a basic review of relevant computer terms and applications.
- Emphasizes the hands-on concept of developing and refining skills, along with knowledge of metals and machining processes by means of application.
- Offers tips on checking material hardness, ensuring that temperature variations won't put parts out of tolerance.
- Reviews and presents metals and heat-treating with emphasis on aspects most important to machining.
- Presents checklists containing considerations involved, the steps and functions required, and the most appropriate sequences.
- Includes a checklist of stock and the steps involved, along with a review of both basic machining steps and the axes and other factors pertinent to N/C control and operation needed to complete the program.
A comprehensive, yet easy-to-use “memory jog” for experienced machinists, as well as a reference for programmers and anyone else with an interest in machining processes.
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com