Poodle Clipping and Grooming: The International Reference (Howell reference books)
New (36) Used (68) Collectible (1) from $3.53
Also Available In:
Beautiful renderings by world-renowned artist Maude Nilsson illustrate Poodle trims from around the world. They add even more pizzazz to this already heavily illustrated guide. Back by popular demand, Poodle Clipping and Grooming: The International Reference is a revamped version of the original classic that no groomer can be without.
Authored by renowned expert Shirlee Kalstone and bursting with hundreds of photos and detailed step-by-step directions, this new edition promises to be even more of a boon to Poodle groomers and enthusiasts worldwide than the previous edition. Its thoroughly illustrated instructions guide you through
* selecting the right equipment
* caring for the coats of pet Poodles and show Poodles
* basic clipping of the Poodle's feet, face, neck, tail, stomach and ears, as well as fashioning the perfect topknot with tips from the experts
* setting the patterns for sanctioned show trims and popular pet trims
* and many other Poodle grooming secrets and nuances
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com