David vs. Goliath: Guerilla Media Buying for Small Business, A New Way to Win
Used (4) from $24.99
How can a small business ever hope to compete with a large corporation?
Like the mythical battle where David took down Goliath, the author provides small business owners with very practical weapons they need to effectively compete with big business.
No matter what your familiarity with the subject, Geskey provides a comprehensive study presented in simple layman's terms into how small business owners can increase their Share of Market by increasing their "Share of Voice" (share of marketing messages in a market area) without spending an additional dime in advertising/marketing.
Share of Voice can be increased by increasing the cost efficiency and effectiveness of media by 50-200% or more. David vs. Goliath shows readers how to do just that step by step and by using templates and worksheets to actually learn "how to."
The Magic of Share of Voice
David vs. Goliath teaches small business owners how to compete with much larger businesses by planning and negotiating media (in the broad sense) in focused, innovative, and smarter ways-- which can double or triple a business' marketing exposure in a particular location and time.
Research has shown that an increase in Share of Voice is highly correlated to an increase in Share of Market.
There are two ways to increase Share of Voice: 1) spend more/increase your budget, or 2) spend the money you have more efficiently and effectively. This book teaches you how to do the latter.
What You Will Learn
David vs. Goliath not only gives you hundreds of specific ideas, more importantly, the book provides you with a strategy for success. You will learn:
* How to increase your customer base, market share, and profit margins with no increase in marketing budgets
* How to potentially double or triple your Share of Voice--without spending more
* How to AUTOMATICALLY increase your media buying power by nearly 20%
* How to buy newspaper ads at 20 cents on the dollar
* How to buy TV and radio schedules at 50-75% off rate card
* How to develop a negotiation STRATEGY which will get you significantly more exposure per dollar spent
* How and why you must always have a pre-planned Plan B in negotiations with media sellers
*How to use the Road Less Traveled (non traditional Guerilla media buying channels) to buy media for pennies on the dollar
* How and when to use hundreds of Guerrilla strategies and tactics to increase your visibility and effectiveness
* And much more
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com