Introduction to Radiologic Sciences and Patient Care, 4e
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.00
as of 3/17/2018 22:17 UTC details
- You Save: $63.95 (94%)
- Sales Rank:1,969,930
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.05
- Dimensions (in):8 x 0.5 x 10
- Publication Date:March 14, 2007
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A clear, concise introduction to the imaging sciences, this text covers the patient care skills necessary for clinical practice. The content covered in this text meets the standards set by the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) Curriculum Guide and the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Task List for certification examinations.
Covering the big picture, this book provides an overview of the radiologic sciences professions and of all aspects of patient care. Excellent preparation for certification ― and for professional practice!
- More than 300 photos and line drawings clearly demonstrate patient care procedures.
- Study Guide section provides tear-out lab worksheets and review questions for each chapter.
- Chapter Objectives highlight important concepts.
- Key Terms with definitions are presented at the beginning of each chapter.
- Numerous, up-to-date references are provided at the end of each chapter.
- Appendices include practice standards, professional organizations, state licensing agencies, the ARRT code of ethics, and patient's rights information.
- New Human Diversity chapter provides basic knowledge of human behavioral, cultural, and social similarities and differences, addressing new ASRT curriculum requirement.
- New Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Strategies chapter challenges students to find new ways to approach problems.
- Chapter 4 is updated to include JRCERT and ARRT clinical expectations and requirements.
- Chapter 9 includes advanced directives.
- Chapter 13 includes several new images, a new table on body temperature with routes of measures and normal values, and a new table of oxygen delivery/appliances with normal flow rates.
- Chapters 15 & 16 include significant updates to art.
- Chapter 17 includes updated information on CPR and portable defibrillators.
- Chapter 19 includes a new table on commonalities and differences between contrast medias plus an introduction to radiopharmaceuticals.
- Chapter 21 includes HIPAA security and privacy as well as expanded discussion on the electronic medical record (EMR) and radiology coding.
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com