The Triathlete's Guide to Swim Training (Ultrafit Multisport Training Series)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.25
as of 2/21/2018 11:06 UTC details
- You Save: $13.70 (72%)
- Sales Rank:1,088,562
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2
- Publication Date:February 10, 2005
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- For many triathletes, swimming is the weakest link on race day
- The Triathlete's Guide to Swim Training explains how to refine swim form, build speed, and establish an effective training schedule
- Effective use of swim equipment, open water training techniques for speed and safety, fitness and competition training programs, and strength and flexibility training programs
- Paperback, 192 pages, 6 x 9"
Written for all skill levels of multisport athletes, this book helps swimmers create individualized training programs for better stroke technique, maximum enjoyment, and improved performance. Different training programs cover fitness and competition, strength and flexibility, and open water swimming. All of the principles are grounded in easy-to-understand physics. Additionally, the book discusses effective equipment use, the importance of making swimming fun and satisfying, and delves into the psychological factors involved in competing.
All Orders and Credit Card Processing are handled by Amazon.com. ShopBayside.com is not responsible for price or quality issues. All product inquiries must be done with Amazon.com. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
ShopBayside.com in Association with Amazon.com